Configure the built-in integration with Sage Intacct to quickly and easily share data between the two applications.
To configure the integration between Sage Intacct Budgeting and Planning (SIBP) and Sage Intacct, you need the following in Intacct:
To be a business user with administrative privileges
Permissions to view and edit your company information
Web Services must be enabled in your Intacct company
Configure the integration
After you confirm the prerequisites, set up the integration in Intacct. There is no configuration required in SIBP.
To enable the integration:
1. Go to the Company Information page.
2. Click Edit, then go to the Security tab.
3. Scroll down to the Web Services authorizations section, then click Add.
4. In Sender ID, enter Budgeta MPP.
5. Optionally, add a description, such as "Budgeting and Planning integration."
6. Ensure the Status is set to Active.
7. Click Save.
User requirements for the integration
Once the integration is configured, users also need the following to use the integration:
A Sage Intacct Budgeting and Planning user account
A Sage Intacct company ID, user ID, and password to a production company
📝 The integration is not supported in Preview or sandbox companies.
List, View, Add, and Edit permissions in Intacct for permissions to the integration list:
- Company information
- GL accounts
- Relevant dimensions
- Reporting periods
Use the integration
Once the integration is set up, you can use it from SIBP to share data with Intacct at any time.
To use the integration:
1. From SIBP, you can:
Click the integration icon in the upper right corner of the menu to import actuals or export your budget.
Create a new budget and choose the Use my Sage Intacct data option.
2. Enter your Intacct credentials, including your Intacct Company ID, User ID, and Password.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to share data between SIBP and Sage Intacct.